Lt. Commander
# 11
11-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Oh you're preaching to the choir here, hence why I call the torp/mine firing while cloaked nothing but a gimmick.
Guess, the real question is. Will it be made to something other than a Gimmick. After all, I'm sure Dstahl is hurt that the Cryptic team has worked so hard and barely anybody is going to use it.

Which reminds me, that 200 day veteran reward, I am under no obligation to wear it since itís not the Klingon Long Coat we were led to believe.
Lt. Commander
# 12
11-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Which reminds me, that 200 day veteran reward, I am under no obligation to wear it since itís not the Klingon Long Coat we were led to believe.
Is it on Tribble? Or are you going by the shoulder pad and cape thing?
Lt. Commander
# 13
11-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
Is it on Tribble? Or are you going by the shoulder pad and cape thing?
Don't see the cape or pads, but maybe I didnt choose the right costume options to see them.
Lt. Commander
# 14
11-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
Don't see the cape or pads, but maybe I didnt choose the right costume options to see them.
Well looking at the new engineering report they are simply calling it "200 day vet reward for Klingon Characters". It says it is in testing, but that must be internal as it is not an option on tribble, that I can find.

Then again, it also says clickable seating on the bridge is in testing and that's not on tribble either. Unless it is a fed only thing.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2011, 07:28 PM
Well Honestly if they give torps more of a punch , and I have commented on this on various threads , make torpedo's have more bite or better abilities or increase fire rate then the B'rel might become the first successful torp boat of the game. Other then that the only other tactic I heard a freind mention that is working is 3+ B'rels all traget the same ship and torp it to death/