Lt. Commander
# 11
02-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Feds can't craft bat'leths...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-16-2011, 01:52 AM
Quote:
I've noticed that you get less samples from scanning the anomalies on a Klingon. I consistently get 3-5 on my Fed, while on my Klingon I get 1-3. I haven't gotten a single rare sample in over a month on my Klingon either.
I cannot confirm this. I get pretty inconistent results on my Feds. Sometimes I get just one anomaly - why did I do the mini-game again?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-16-2011, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
I cannot confirm this. I get pretty inconistent results on my Feds. Sometimes I get just one anomaly - why did I do the mini-game again?
I get most of mine from farming on the fed side. I have a fed crafter unlocked for phasers (since they use them) and a KDF as my main crafter...I just mail them over. But I do notice that certain patterns yield me more rare particle traces in a span of a 1-2 hour farming run....well, on the fed side that is. As far as having more common data, I have seen that the fastest way to get the common data if you were to farm the KDF side is to do the anomalies in the nebulae...The raids simply are just all over the place as far as what they offer. If you want something specific, go to a nebula....