Lt. Commander
# 1 Joined Trill Traits
02-18-2011, 04:57 AM
I am looking to make a new ALT and was considering using the Joined Trill. I noticed the the following trait:

Joined Symbiote
Innate

+3.3 Starship Energy Weapons Training
+3.3 Starship Projectile Weapons Training
+3.3 Starship Warp Core Training
+3.3 Starship Engineering Training
+6.7 Starship Operations Training

I am wondering if these stack with traits such as Astrophysics and Warp Theorist.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2011, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer.Ed
I am looking to make a new ALT and was considering using the Joined Trill. I noticed the the following trait:

Joined Symbiote
Innate

I am wondering if these stack with traits such as Astrophysics and Warp Theorist.
So far as I am aware, they do. I have an Engineer with Techie and Warp Theorist, and on balanced all my power levels are around the 75 mark (obviously this includes the Performance and Efficiency skills). Once the patch is done I'll check and report back - unless someone else knows.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Effiecant Trait on Aliens, and Libirated Borg are the best +10 all power levels, As far as i know, joined symbiote Stacks. I dont think it makes a conciderable difference though
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer.Ed

Joined Symbiote
Innate

Joined Trill does stack with any other traits you can take, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenMirror
Effiecant Trait on Aliens, and Libirated Borg are the best +10 all power levels, As far as i know, joined symbiote Stacks. I dont think it makes a conciderable difference though
To clarify: Efficient Captain give a +10 to each of your four Efficiency Skills, not Power Levels. This, by itself, amounts to a total, raw Power increase of 4.17 spread out across all four subsystems, in the default Attack Mode.

If you're interested in increasing ship's Power, Warp Theorist gives a 6.25 power buff in the same setting.
If you're interested in increasing overall DPS, go with Joined Trill as you get the buff to your weapon and other skills (and an overall 2.06 power increase).

Note that Joined Trills can not also be Efficient, but you can get a Joined Trill who's also a Warp Theorist and has an Efficient BO (the C-Store Borg, for example). You get the weapon and other skill buffs plus a 10.4 Power buff.

Check out my Ship's Power Level Calculator linked in my signature if you want to play around further with the numbers yourself.

Edit: P.S. With today's patch, all Space Traits are bugged and not working, so until the fix is in, you won't see any of the above buffs. The Devs are aware and I'm confident it'll be repaired "soon" (likely next week).