Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Closed Thread

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-17-2011, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
bingo, feds besides the defiant find it as nuisance but most cloakable ships have a pretty good chance of being killed.
yeah it sucks when it happens which is not too often in my experience.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-17-2011, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvs5191 View Post
Elaborate, please.
Be careful what you wish for...
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Minimax must be back in his B'Rel again...
Kind of hard for him to do when I'm playing a Klingon in a FvK C&H match.

Quote:
I have seen it a few times. You evasive out of combat, cloak or whatever and then bang you are dead because a torp you cannot see has hit you when you are well out of combat. Evidently torps are graphically glitching or something that makes them invisible but instead of increasing miss chance they are as deadly as if you were in the middle of battle except now you cannot see them and are caught unawares. I have had this happen to me to the extent it dropped me out of full impulse when chasing a target.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I remember those.

Disembodied power hits you for 60000 points damage?
Bingo! The bug is back.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-17-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post
Bingo! The bug is back.
Missed you too, Azurian. Hope to see you soon in the pugs.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-17-2011, 10:03 PM
Huh, I'm always in the PuGs. Just been more focused on the Klingon side lately because Klingon ships are better in PvP.

Anyhow, just ran into a couple of other old bugs like the classic C&H Bug where Klingon points are unable to be changed. And the ever fun Total Weapon Failure where your UI no longer reads your weapons. Where your weapon boxes are blacked out. But this time they complete with white borders like the cloaking box.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-18-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azurian View Post

And the ever fun Total Weapon Failure where your UI no longer reads your weapons. Where your weapon boxes are blacked out. But this time they complete with white borders like the cloaking box.
Reported this on test before Season 3 even went live. Guess they didn't give a rats....
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-18-2011, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Reported this on test before Season 3 even went live. Guess they didn't give a rats....

It seems that Tric and Breen torps are starting to misfire more and more also. I cannot even put the breen torp on any facing but the front if I put it in the rear I have a 95% misfire rate. Trics are about 50/50
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-18-2011, 07:39 AM
Quote:
It seems that Tric and Breen torps are starting to misfire more and more also. I cannot even put the breen torp on any facing but the front if I put it in the rear I have a 95% misfire rate. Trics are about 50/50
Thank god I'm not the only one! I had briefly specced back into trics and discovering the horrible misfire rate that seems worse now than it ever was, I respecced right back out of them.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-18-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
Thank god I'm not the only one! I had briefly specced back into trics and discovering the horrible misfire rate that seems worse now than it ever was, I respecced right back out of them.
The more agile the ship the more the problem seems to happen.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-18-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Reported this on test before Season 3 even went live. Guess they didn't give.
This is partially why I make all these infamous threads of mine. The Dev Team doesn't pay enough attention to PvP like they should be. We are basically the guy in the back going "yoo hoo".

Quote:
Yes, Trics Misfire as well as HY Attacks if you move out of angle.

This also happens when using HY3. You have to maintain that attack angle for a few seconds.
Closed Thread