Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug or Feature
02-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Main on Vault: Was belligerent with the Remans
Main on Mine: Given the option to talk the Romulan commander into giving me the code

Alt on Vault: Sympathized with the Remans
Alt on Mine: Only option was to kill the Romulan Commander to get the code

Did anyone else notice this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2011, 11:52 AM
The Romulan Commander gives the code only to ambassadors. Is your alt one? Because I sympathized with the Remans and got to let her live with my main.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
The Romulan Commander gives the code only to ambassadors. Is your alt one? Because I sympathized with the Remans and got to let her live with my main.
They are both the same rank Diplomatically. Unless my main got promoted and I didn't know it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
They are both the same rank Diplomatically. Unless my main got promoted and I didn't know it.
Hm, not that I think about it I believe it's enough to have the rank with the transwarp to Starbase 39. Still weird, as I said I was pretty nice to the Remans and could still spare Janek.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2011, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
Hm, not that I think about it I believe it's enough to have the rank with the transwarp to Starbase 39. Still weird, as I said I was pretty nice to the Remans and could still spare Janek.
If I got it I didn't notice. I have so many transwarps available to me via my Excelsior that I doubt I'd notice yet another one. I'll have to check later. But I'd be curious as to how I managed to get promoted since I haven't done any diplo missions in a while.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-18-2011, 12:51 PM
No, I am just a lowly Attache on both characters. I wonder if she just doesn't like liberated Borg...