Lt. Commander
# 1 U.S.S Kirk...
02-18-2011, 01:40 PM
It might be just my lousy game playing..,

But does anybody else think that the first two groups of Klingons that you meet on the U.S.S. Kirk (when doing it for the first time, not Replay) in the "City on the Edge of Never" mission, seem a tad bit over-powered??

I've done it Seven different times now, at several different level's, above and below the Klingon's.
( +1 to -5 for them)

I can't get past the first two waves without respawning at least three times.

There seems to be four Swordmasters in the groups and they all are of the Super-Kling variety...

It's Very FRUSTRATING...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-18-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyNY View Post
It might be just my lousy game playing..,

But does anybody else think that the first two groups of Klingons that you meet on the U.S.S. Kirk (when doing it for the first time, not Replay) in the "City on the Edge of Never" mission, seem a tad bit over-powered??

I've done it Seven different times now, at several different level's, above and below the Klingon's.
( +1 to -5 for them)

I can't get past the first two waves without respawning at least three times.

There seems to be four Swordmasters in the groups and they all are of the Super-Kling variety...

It's Very FRUSTRATING...
Hmmm, I'd have to replay the mission to know what you're talking about. It's been a long time since I played that mission.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-18-2011, 01:53 PM
It's not the only time. There is a mission, at which' end you help a group of Klingons destroy an Undine dreadnought in some nebula. The first time I ever played it, I had to replay it like 7x, because the dreadnought wiped the Klingons and overran me with adds.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Now that you mention it, it was harder than other confrontations. It took stratagy and forcing my away team to use their powers appropiratly as well as using mine carefully to survive. Wow, it was fun though
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-18-2011, 02:02 PM
yup, there's a couple of Swordmasters mixed in there, plus a Dahar Master hiding in with the first group that's disguised as an officer...