Lt. Commander
# 101
02-19-2011, 10:08 AM
what will happen when i "lose" my yacht?? (delete? :-P)
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-19-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaben View Post
what will happen when i "lose" my yacht?? (delete? :-P)
If you try it, let the rest of us know. :p

My guess is that you can re-acquire it at the shuttle vendor, but you may have to pay EC for it.
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-19-2011, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
This would be correct. You would not receive credit until you had been charged for a subscription. The only way to do that before release was to buy an LTS. All of the other ones went active and started counting after the 30-day free period which was about march 4. If you bought an LTS anytime before then, then that is the day it should've went active and when it started counting.
I bought a LTS before the game shipped. I even started my character during the early start for people that preordered a LTS. I have 384 days played according to the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoHawk
It's really not that hard to figure out. For paying early for our subs (for a game that was not even released yet), we got credit for the subscription, while everyone else got additional time to play the game for free. I don't understand why some people feel screwed out of something that they will get eventually.
Technically speaking, I should have access to the captain's yacht but I don't. I don't feel screwed, I'm wondering why my account isn't showing the proper number of days played.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-19-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnin View Post
I bought a LTS before the game shipped. I even started my character during the early start for people that preordered a LTS. I have 384 days played according to the game.
There was no special pre-start for LTS. We had the same headstart as everyone else that pre-ordered. Your total days played still comes out ahead of release. I don't know if it's accurate, but it looks to me that you purchased your LTS at or just before Headstart (approx. January 30th, 2010). That is also the earliest that you could've created a character that is still live. Anything created during CB/OB was wiped.

Quote:
Technically speaking, I should have access to the captain's yacht but I don't. I don't feel screwed, I'm wondering why my account isn't showing the proper number of days played.
If you bought your LTS before January 30th, 2010 then you might be missing some days. The most you can possibly have right now is just above 400 if you pruchased your LTS when they first went on sale (somewhere around mid-January, I think). If you think your numbers are wrong, you should contact customer service (I recommend the live support on the Atari Website. Follow this link; http://www.atari.com/support/startrekonline#help).

Whoever it was at Cryptic that said that subscription days did not count until after release is wrong. The fact that people have already reached 400 days and are flying around in Captain's Yachts is proof of that.
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-19-2011, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta1 View Post
Just about the 400 days for the lifetime subs, if they bought at lauch. But everyone else had the free 30 days, so they have that much longer to wait.
Yup....I'm at 378/400 .....the 30 free days were a curse in disguise :p