Lt. Commander
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-19-2011, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquizitor View Post
First problem:

Whenever I try to rename my Runabout I get an error saying "You do not have a ship by that name" Everyone else can name their Runabout but I can't.
Problem solved.

Quote:
The next problem I had was inside a mission. I got stuck inside the geometry of the mission near the end of the mission. /stuck didn't work. So I submitted a GM help request.
Beam out, then back in. Every mission mission of any length has checkpoints, and/or objectives that get ticked off and saved.

Quote:
Why can I never get any assistance when I have problems in this game?
If I were to take a guess I'd say because people clog up GM requests with stuff that doesn't actually require a GM's attention.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-19-2011, 03:06 PM
First: your runabout issue was already fixed. They've already said that any old runabouts will continue to have that issue, and that you'd have to get a new one.

Secondly: I don't know how long it would have taken to get a Live response. We do know that their support queue is extremely swamped and running behind.

However, its not uncommon to have to wait over an hour for a response from GMs in any MMO. I've played most of the big ones, and "sooner than an hour" is fast.

It can be 6 to 12 in Wow currently.

The fact that you can log off and get reset to a safe map is a nice feature. Some games, if you're stuck and your Bindstone isn't working.. you're basically gonna wait.

I think they definitely need more support staff. Hopefully they're working on that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-19-2011, 03:32 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-19-2011, 04:02 PM
I do understand his frustration. Age of Conan had one of the Best GM supports I had ever seen in a game. This game does not even have any GM's.

I have had a mission unable to finish...requested GM Help, waited all day long while doing other things and no GM shows. Reported some grievers who were Ice Nading during the event....no GM. Reported other issues that required GM help since Beta...never once have I ever seen a GM pop up other than chat in TTS.

This game does not have a support and any time I have ever filled a report, I always get the same ol copy pasted response. It's worse than trying to talk to a real human when making a phone call to Microsoft Customer Support.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:

No **** Sherlock. 30 minutes on the segment I was on.
Nice response to someone who took the time to try and help.
Closed Thread