Lt. Commander
# 11
02-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Well, I'm hanging in a micronebula while a Romulan Warbird is hunting for a Reman scout ship. My orders are not to provoke either side, and my presence hasn't been discovered, so I'm left wondering why the only way to progress is to PROVOKE THE ROMULANS?

This irritates me. Bad enough we're involving ourselves in internal affairs of the Romulan Empire and violated their territory to do it, but now I'm expected to attack (and likely destroy, since enemies always fight to the death for no particular reason) a Romulan ship in Romulan space? There's an expression to describe that: ACT OF WAR.

We needed another option.
The Reman scout vessel wouldnt even be there if you hadnt sent out that distress call. You are already responsible for this scuffle between the Romulan ship and the Reman scout.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrott View Post
The Reman scout vessel wouldnt even be there if you hadnt sent out that distress call. You are already responsible for this scuffle between the Romulan ship and the Reman scout.
Hm. An interesting take, I hadn't thought of it like that. Still, I'd prefer having some option that doesn't involve killing a thousand Romulans to save a dozen Remans.