Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2011, 03:28 AM
The model is really amazing... wrong window types or not. (Maybe that'S part of the retrofit thingy - new windows. Better heat isolation )
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2011, 05:40 AM
I did notice a pod/workbee moviing along the port side ventral of the Galaxy moving towards the Excelsior.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-13-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excalibur-D
I did notice a pod/workbee moviing along the port side ventral of the Galaxy moving towards the Excelsior.
That's not a workerbee. It's a runabout.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-13-2011, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_wirge
work bees working on a ship would be nice effect.
Agreed. Bring alittle life to the space. Add a damaged ship inside, with worker bees flying around simulating repair work. It'd be neat to see 2 worker bees with a warp nacelle attached to them flying towards the ship being fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2011, 07:07 AM
i just wish they would let you dock with your own ship....maybe something like star trek bridge commander where you could guide your ship to the space doors and then a cut scene takes over i know its a lot to ask and it would prob slow the game down a bit but it would b worth it ......i had left the game for a couple months cause i got bored but then i logged back on and went to ESD and saw that beautiful station and was like now their on the right track lol
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2011, 07:20 PM
I am upset not connie in esd. or any of the other fed ships. The refit connie is better looking ship to put in there.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-17-2011, 08:03 AM
To give it more "life", the model vessel inside ESD should change from time to time, perhaps when an update that takes the server down for maintenance or maybe just every time the servers are brought down and back up for maintenance it just switches out the model.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-19-2011, 05:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelzie View Post
To give it more "life", the model vessel inside ESD should change from time to time, perhaps when an update that takes the server down for maintenance or maybe just every time the servers are brought down and back up for maintenance it just switches out the model.
+1. I'd be fine seeing a set cycle for various ship types, it'd be cool to see a Galaxy on Monday, a Prometheus on Tuesday, a Sovereign on Wednesday etc. Would probably require tech that isn't there yet though.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelzie View Post
I also like the idea of switching them out from time to time.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-20-2011, 09:30 AM
How about give us previews of new ship releases there?
Or say every time you update the ship type on the website front page, you add that ship to the ship yard where the Galaxy Class is?