Quote:
Originally Posted by InertiaCreeps
nice tips ty ^^

[pew pew]
BTsA, players good friend.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-20-2011, 05:32 PM
I just wanna know why klingons get fighters and feds dont... I dont remember seeing ANY Klingon fighters in the series or movies but you see federation fighters in several ds9 fleet actions....
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-22-2011, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac09 View Post
I just wanna know why klingons get fighters and feds dont... I dont remember seeing ANY Klingon fighters in the series or movies but you see federation fighters in several ds9 fleet actions....
Don't worry the cries have been heard from on high and the feds are getting thier craftiable fighters eventually.

As a whole the "Target Launch Bay" idea is cool but without better pet controls it will have little tactical effect on an already gimped vessel.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-22-2011, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
I'm all for it if the Devs change the pet mechanics to make them more useful and less spamful.
Now Now....why would we do something like that.........it would only make sense......still i digress. Being a carrier driver.......something needs to be tweaked. While I love my pets.....they should def have more function to them.

Not sure the target bay idea would be easily implemented
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-22-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
It's already in. Not that it has a huge impact. Most don't realize that it works or bother taking it.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
Now Now....why would we do something like that.........it would only make sense......still i digress. Being a carrier driver.......something needs to be tweaked. While I love my pets.....they should def have more function to them.

The need the following commands:
> Attack target All - sends all pets to attack said target chosen
> Attack target " xpet " - sends only one type of pet(s) to attack target chosen
> Defend target/self All - sends all pets to defend said target chosen
>Defend target/self "xpet" - sends only one type of pet(s) to defend target chosen
> Passive all - puts all pets into non-attack mode/non-defend mode
> Passive "xpet" - puts only one type pet(s) into non-attack mode/ non-defend mode
> Patrol mode All - sends all pets into an ever increasing (to a max of "x") circular patrol pattern, attacking as oppotunity presents.
> Patrol mode "xpet" - sends only one type pet(s) into an ever increasing (to a max of "x") circular pattern, attacking as opportunity presents.

of course this off top of head and could easily be tweaked to give it that special STO feel.