Lt. Commander
# 21
02-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan844
Also, shouldn't we burn Beiber's corpse now? I mean, what's to stop him from coming back as a ZOMBIE!!! The only thing worse than a Beiber is a Beiber Zombie!
stake through his heart, cut off his head burn the body, bury the ashes in a crossroad and pour salt around the grave in an unbroken circle.

its the only way.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-21-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
stake through his heart, cut off his head burn the body, bury the ashes in a crossroad and pour salt around the grave in an unbroken circle.

its the only way.
*starts kindling with a large pile of coal next ot him*
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-21-2011, 05:18 PM
*Lops off Beiber's head. Puts a few FN-FAL rounds into the chest for good measure (to prevent the very unlikely occurance of Flood infection)*
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-21-2011, 06:31 PM
You know, it's kinda weird reading about all this Bieber-hate here, on YouTube, and elsewhere. I'm solidly in my 20s, so all this reminds me of the hatedom for the Spice Girls, N-Sync, and the Backstreet Boys from my grade school days. It just seems weird to hate a guy like this, quite possibly because I've the point in my life when I can just ignore all this crap.

Personally, I'm convinced the kid is secretly an ultra-avant garde ambient artist who uses this huge Kaufman-esque fake persona of a teen idol to keep all but the hippest of hipsters from truly appreciating his music.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo

its the only way.
Just to be safe.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-21-2011, 09:41 PM
Ya know what? I say that if he manages to come back to life, we hand him over to Aperature Labs, and let gLAdOs deal with him.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-21-2011, 10:36 PM
So it took until 2011 for CSI to be interesting again, if only for a week. Must be sweeps month.

< apologizes on behalf of Canada for Justin Bieber. We already owe the world reparations for Nickelback, this ain't helping our cause any.