Lt. Commander
# 611
02-21-2011, 11:03 PM
Yeah I noticed that on the WoK belts.

Anyways, any chance you're working on the Ferengi suit from Mine Enemy? Also a good color choice for Ferengi tattoo as it appears in the series would be nice.

The ones on the show seems to be a located a little higher and greener than the one shown in Mine Enemy.
Lt. Commander
# 612
02-21-2011, 11:14 PM
hey black;

you have the yoke part of the TNG movie uniform a bit too 'blue', it's more grey than blue
Lt. Commander
# 613
02-22-2011, 08:05 AM
I'm not about to read thry 62 pages to find this out... Since Cryptic has been adjusting the TNG/VOY/MOV uniforms are your color codes correct to the latest version of these?

peter
Lt. Commander
# 614
02-22-2011, 08:11 AM
You literally only have to go back 1 page to find that out.

"I agree, Tuskin. The current configuration is a bug and should be fixed soon. I'll hold off for now. Thanks for the heads up though, William. I appreciate it."
Lt. Commander
# 615
02-22-2011, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
... any chance you're working on the Ferengi suit from Mine Enemy? Also a good color choice for Ferengi tattoo as it appears in the series would be nice.

The ones on the show seems to be a located a little higher and greener than the one shown in Mine Enemy.
Yes, I have been working on that outfit. I've got a match on everything except the pants. The color on those is deceptively difficult to match. I'll get it though. Planning to play through Mine Enemy again tonight.

And I plan to add a Details Guide that would include things like Ferengi Tattoos and Headdresses, Bajoran Earrings, Visors and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
hey black;

you have the yoke part of the TNG movie uniform a bit too 'blue', it's more grey than blue

There are limited choices available on the pallet. The color chosen is the closest match with in-game (not the Tailor screen) lighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerRock View Post
I'm not about to read thry 62 pages to find this out... Since Cryptic has been adjusting the TNG/VOY/MOV uniforms are your color codes correct to the latest version of these?

peter
You literally only have to go back 1 page to find that out.

"I agree, Tuskin. The current configuration is a bug and should be fixed soon. I'll hold off for now. Thanks for the heads up though, William. I appreciate it."
Invis is right. The DS9 and TNG Film Uniforms are far too light now and will hopefully be fixed very soon. So, I am not recoloring those yet.

But so you know, I did check out the new badges and the other uniforms. The colors for the other uniforms appear to remain the same, but the badges may need to be checked, especially the new versions of the TNG and TNG Film badges. The previously chosen colors appear too dark.

The new WoK badge looks to be colored appropriately still though. It just looks much cleaner now.
Now if they could just fix that WoK Belt Buckle I could redo the images for those guides.

Lt. Commander
# 616
02-23-2011, 06:21 PM
I updated the Canon Starship and Bridge guides once again. I increased the spacing and recolored some of the text to make it easier to distinguish categories. Let me know if you see any further problems with them.

Lt. Commander
# 617
02-25-2011, 06:39 AM
Uniforms have finally been updated. Have fun
Lt. Commander
# 618
02-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I know he has a lot of work ahead of him. XD
Lt. Commander
# 619
02-25-2011, 12:51 PM
Yeah, thanks guys!

Some of these are going to be tough to work with though. The Open Jacket TNG Film and DS9 uniforms just look wrong to me. They should either be bulkier around the sides, to simulate a loose fit or the zipper should be closed at the very bottom, to explain the form fit. The open yet still form fitting appearance just looks bad.

The new TNG Series and TNG Film badges likewise have problems I am hoping will be fixed. Breast clipping and the lack of any kind of metallic sheen on the Delta mainly.

Also, although the TNG Film Open Jacket can be used to mock-up Picard's Jacket from the TNG Series, it's really not the right jacket. It should be suede with leather shoulders and it shouldn't have the career banding around the wrists. Still, I'll see what I can do with it.

On the other hand though, the A-01 through B-05 Open Jacket variants look great.

It's going to be a long weekend.

Lt. Commander
# 620
02-25-2011, 01:11 PM
You can get pretty darn close to Picard's jacket.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/w...rds-Jacket.png