Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6981
02-22-2011, 12:10 PM
All this taking over the world and ruling it sounds like way too much work for a fat guy like me. Just give me a jelly donut and a hot babe to feed it to me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6982
02-22-2011, 07:35 PM
Well another day of adventure ends with a rest stop at Momos Tent and Cappy's Space Dinner..

Ya world Empire sooner or later you run out of reliable governors and they start to want your job or keep
more tax monies and the central gov centre gets too far way or cultural dif then the colonies.. and they dont love u anymore..

So Pass that Glass of Vulcan Spice tea down the Counter to our Star Captain of the Day
"Aquila"
now with more T'Pol but in a styleish Green and goldenBrown..Top Green belt
TOS Split GoldBrown Skirt and black nylon hose
with Knee high Red Boots..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6983
02-23-2011, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
All this taking over the world and ruling it sounds like way too much work for a fat guy like me. Just give me a jelly donut and a hot babe to feed it to me.
I can give you a donut, but I an neither hot nor female. :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6984
02-23-2011, 07:08 AM
Are you being served?

Perk up you midday and go shopping..

Support your Cappy economy.. Star cruise parking validated..Concierge service available.

----------------

[ More Mr Spock Guardien of Forever Files decripted... Paris Hilton has a passcard for life all hotels?]

itt must be an old federation cdoe.. hum
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6985
02-23-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrano
All this taking over the world and ruling it sounds like way too much work for a fat guy like me. Just give me a jelly donut and a hot babe to feed it to me.
I can give you a donut. But it might or might not be filled with C4. Not saying it is, but you know it gets. Sometimes you just have to stuff a donut full of C4.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6986
02-23-2011, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Sometimes you just have to stuff a donut full of C4.
or strawberry jelly. bet you thought this would be dirty after reading the quote.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6987
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
or strawberry flavoured C-4...jelly
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6988
02-23-2011, 10:21 AM
I feel the need to howl!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6989
02-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Are you being served?

Perk up you midday and go shopping..

Support your Cappy economy.. Star cruise parking validated..Concierge service available.

----------------

[ More Mr Spock Guardien of Forever Files decripted... Paris Hilton has a passcard for life all hotels?]

itt must be an old federation cdoe.. hum
Don't forget the free coffee or tea on any of the sundecks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6990
02-23-2011, 10:58 AM
By the looks of it, Cappy is going through her Purple phase
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:35 AM.