Lt. Commander
# 31
02-11-2011, 01:27 PM
I know I may get flamed for this, but any chance of the Narada-style ST:XI cluster torps making it in as a mission reward for this series? They'd go pretty sweet with the Borg components from the STFs...
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Sorry, I GOT the bulletin, at like 10 am on Friday...my point was that this should appear every day I log in that weekend and the launcher should specifically say where to go to get the mission that day in addition to the side image for the particular mission.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2011, 12:12 PM
Much as I like the Horta pet (and I really do), I would've preferred something with more... utility. Narada cluster torps probably aren't gonna happen no matter how much I want them to (curse you, licensing laws!!!). What about the Romulan disruptor rifle? The one they were using in Mine Enemy that left "disruptor residue" debuff damage?

Just no more pets, please, my bank is running out of slots for those...
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-23-2011, 10:14 AM
This series ends this weekend, right?
How long do we have to wait until the next series?
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-24-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
This series ends this weekend, right? ...
Nope:

Episode 4: Coliseum aires 02/26
Episode 5: Cutting the Cord aires 03/05

Source: http://www.startrekonline.com/feature_episodes
As linked in the OP.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-24-2011, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerhelm View Post
Sorry, I GOT the bulletin, at like 10 am on Friday...my point was that this should appear every day I log in that weekend and the launcher should specifically say where to go to get the mission that day in addition to the side image for the particular mission.
We are working on a new tab for the mission journal that will show a more detailed schedule for feature episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-24-2011, 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We are working on a new tab for the mission journal that will show a more detailed schedule for feature episodes.
I like this <@.@> good plan.
Lt. Commander
# 38 Limited time gift
02-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Man, I'm torn between hoping the limited-time gift is a Romulan Female BOff or hoping it's an unlimited Scorpion Fighters device.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-01-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbarg View Post
Man, I'm torn between hoping the limited-time gift is a Romulan Female BOff or hoping it's an unlimited Scorpion Fighters device.
those are both good-sounding rewards. i doubt we will get either tho :-/ methinks were gonna get stuck with some sortta pet or maybe an engine that looks great but fails in comparison to the borg engines
(like the reman shields. look great, and even could be good for performance, but c'mon. who wants to give up Reactive Shielding or Assimilated Tractor Beam for them?
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-Dreadnought View Post
those are both good-sounding rewards. i doubt we will get either tho :-/ methinks were gonna get stuck with some sortta pet or maybe an engine that looks great but fails in comparison to the borg engines
(like the reman shields. look great, and even could be good for performance, but c'mon. who wants to give up Reactive Shielding or Assimilated Tractor Beam for them?
I'm betting its a Reman BOff now that I played Coliseum, but I wouldn't mind a flyable Scorpion Fighter.
Closed Thread