Lt. Commander
# 21
12-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuh
This is something I'd like to see, that and shuttle-only pvp
My fleet does runabout only pvp fairly often. it's really fun.
Lt. Commander
# 22
12-01-2010, 06:51 PM
I would love to see more Runabout missions. Personally I would love to see Cryptic redo the entire start of the game and instead let you begin at the Academy and your first command until reaching at least LT if not LT COmmander be a Runabout.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-14-2011, 02:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computer.Ed
I would love to see more Runabout missions. Personally I would love to see Cryptic redo the entire start of the game and instead let you begin at the Academy and your first command until reaching at least LT if not LT COmmander be a Runabout.
EEEEHhhhhhh.....why dont they just give the boarding party shuttle model a bit more detail,then make it playable?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-14-2011, 09:34 AM
I saw the Delta Flier on the calendar of things to be introduced later this month at the C-Store. Sadly I wish it was as readily available as the Runabout at DS9, not a purchasable option.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-23-2011, 01:52 PM
To any of the devs who read this, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Recent events have shown me that what gets posted on here does matter, and you guys do read our suggestions!!!

I'm loving my Flyer, as well as my Tal'kyr, and soon to be Yacht. Also a fan of the revamped runabout and shuttle weapons. I'd love to see the 360 Arrays and turrets come in a wider variety of energy types. Getting them in different rarity levels, of tetryon, plasma, polaron, anti-proton, and of course disruptors and phasers, would be all kinds of awesome. Perhaps even a blue tos phaser version, to be done as a mission replay reward for the same one that gives the normal array.

Please please please.