Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-23-2011, 12:57 PM
I rather enjoy the Diplomacy concept and would like to see it expanded. So here are a few quick questions all revolving around that topic:

- Will we one day see a "Diplomacy-like" feature for factions beyond the Federation? (i.e. Klingon, Romulan, and so on). Honor would have been a great Klingon version of Diplomacy, perhaps that could still be worked out in some way "House Honor, Family Honor, Personal Honor?" and of course Romulan diplomacy could easily be "Guile" or similar.

- I seem to recall off the cuff statements suggesting that further Diplomacy missions could come down the line eventually. Any thoughts on that?

- The current Diplomacy system is a little basic, might we one day see an overhaul that expands the diplomacy system to make it more than a diversion?

- The Foundry is a tool with so much potential it boggles the mind. However, with all rewards being automated to avoid player abuse Diplomacy could be a tricky componant. Any chance we will eventually see a way to "Flag" missions as diplomacy missions and let the computer assign the reward? Preferably with a sliding scale of success?

These questions asked, I'd like to reiterate that I really think that Diplomacy as a concept is a great addition to the game, and I would love to see it evolve in time.

Thanks for reading my questions, and thanks for a fantastic game.

maj!