Lt. Commander
Petter Mårtensson at Gamereactor interviewed Executive Producer Dan Stahl about what's coming in Star Trek Online's second year of operation. Give the interview a read here.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2011, 06:07 PM
I liked the very last comment
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-22-2011, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
I liked the very last comment
Me too. /10char
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-22-2011, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinosOne
Me too. /10char
Indeed.

/I know, wrong show
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-22-2011, 07:29 PM
seems unfinished. i was looking for a second page. good answers by dstahl but interviewer has alot to be desired.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-23-2011, 06:12 AM
Just wanted to echo something that one of the commenters on Gamereactor said: Dstahl, thank you for being so receptive and communicative with the community. You are the reason i came back to STO after paying for a $60 Champions Online subscription I had no intention of ever playing just to get into the STO beta (yeah I am a Star Trek fan), and being sorely disappointed. You have made awesome changes in the first year and now I am subscribed to help support you in realizing your vision. I've also bought a fair bit of fun things from the c-store in the hopes that also supports further development of the game.

Keep up the good work, the featured episodes are awesome and I can't wait until all of the leveling content is of that quality. The new players will really be in for a treat in the next year.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain_quack
seems unfinished. i was looking for a second page. good answers by dstahl but interviewer has alot to be desired.
My thoughts exactly, any time we can get info from the head man is great, but the interviewer could use some more "training" None the less, good info.