Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I was trying to complete the Badlands mission from DS9, and during the ground portion (Raiding the Raiders) I ran into Arena Turrets that couldn't be damaged and were shooting through walls, ceilings, etc. It was even holding me through my Cover Shield. I assume this is a bug.

A quick search indicated this was happening with a different mission for others (The Long Night) but apparently it's not just a problem with a specific mission but with the turrets themselves.

Please fix Arena Turrets so that they can be destroyed, and so that they don't have ridiculously long range and the ability to shoot through obstacles.

Good gaming!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
UPDATE: I went back into the mission tonight, and there were no Arena Turrets in there. I don't know if it was just luck of random spawns (there were 4 of them during the first attempt) or if someone very kind has removed Arena Turrets from spawning, but whatever the case, I was able to complete the mission.

So I'm happy again for now... until I run into another Arena Turret.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 10:27 PM
I tried Badlands tonight and encountered this same bug...please fix the stupid turrets as right now I can't complete mission. Bug report submitted on this as well.