Lt. Commander
# 71
02-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by booker9172 View Post
Yeah mine spamming is back in again. Almost everyone is doing it. You go into a PvP map and you usually wind up against a premade team of at least 3 science guys. Everyone has at least 2 mine launchers, and they use photonic fleet all the time.

That's the one I hate the most... Photonic fleet? C'mon... once enough of this crap is going on I just cloak out and wait for the $%^& to go away (which never happens if teammates keeps attacking them) lots of fun for all...... Bump the CD on this thing up to 10 mins and only bring in 1-2 ships or something.
Lt. Commander
# 72
02-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamma. View Post
That's the one I hate the most... Photonic fleet? C'mon... once enough of this crap is going on I just cloak out and wait for the $%^& to go away (which never happens if teammates keeps attacking them) lots of fun for all...... Bump the CD on this thing up to 10 mins and only bring in 1-2 ships or something.
hey if people are too stupid to use FAW to take out the trash (something that the Healers should be doing, is Trash Clearing. because their DPS is hardly relevant even at 100 on the slider) they have it coming :p
Lt. Commander
# 73
02-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavairo
hey if people are too stupid to use FAW to take out the trash (something that the Healers should be doing, is Trash Clearing. because their DPS is hardly relevant even at 100 on the slider) they have it coming :p
LOL, I fully agree with the sentiment behind this post...

I prefer BO, and Subsystem targeting for my beam exclusive abilities... Fire at Will seems more of a 'waste' when all I am trying to accomplish is the quickest way to defeat the enemy. Fire at Will always ends up targeting 150 things I don't WANT to shoot, so the enemy I am actually TRYING to destroy pretty much gets a break from my attack.

So when I get BLASTED by tricobalts, and heavy plasma torps, and boarding parties, and mine 'clouds'... I really have no one else to blame but myself! I CHOSE not to equip Fire at Will, and thus I must deal with the consequences of my choice. When I DO actually choose Fire at Will, it is hands-down the BEST tool for clearing 'trash' from the field, and preventing other unpleasant things from hitting you... but as I said, it seems too 'defensive' to me, and I am all about dishing out the punishment.