Lt. Commander
# 21
02-23-2011, 11:29 PM
one night I looked up and thought i seen something. Thought it was just a plane, but after awhile you could see a very dim light, like electricity in patterns under it. It was moving pretty fast, then did a 90 degree turn to the left, another 90 degree turn to the right and speed off and was gone in a second. Dunno if it was alien or our government testing something. I live next to a closed down Air force base that is rumored to have tunnels underground....... So who knows, always fun thinking about that stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-24-2011, 06:29 PM
I've seen something that didn't seem to look like an airplane or helicopter, as far as I could tell, but who's to say what it was? I don't claim to know. I like to think it's -possible- that an advanced alien craft might actually be able to visit us, but at the same time I know the odds are against it.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-24-2011, 08:53 PM
I live under a testing flight-path for Sikorsky, I see stuff all the time. All of it fits "Unidentified flying object" as a definition. Never once seen anything I'd consider "Space aliens"

Besides, I think Einstein put it best. "The fact that intelligent alien life hasn't contacted us yet proves that it is just that, intelligent"
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-24-2011, 09:00 PM
I said to someone "U....FO" Thanks Johnny Carson for that one =P