Lt. Commander
# 61
02-25-2011, 11:38 AM
heh, I actually have a bit of problem with the idea that Star Trek moves on.
'
At some point, I think it's valid question of how much further can Star Trek become advanced or explored.

I like that the TOS era is getting a revamp, because so much of it is outdated, and by giving it a revamp, it's updated to today's technological standards and outlook.

I'd really love to see a new series depicted in the JJ era with a new ship and crew. It'd be great to explore today's politics in a new satire and to explore the strange kinda crap that came about in the TOS era.
Lt. Commander
# 62
02-25-2011, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrinx
You just have to be patient. Cryptic know you want these things, but they also know that releasing too much stuff all at once hurts C store sales of one or another.
Once the sales of TOS stuff dies down, you'll see the next iteration. You'll have just enough time to pine for something new, that you give in and buy the TOS gear even if you didn't want it

I insist there be a new device in the VOY pack though: an interfere-ometric pulse emitter.
Oh lord, don't remind be about inteferometric pulses. Whoever wrote that episode needs to be slapped for not coming up with a better name.