Lt. Commander
Head over to the C-Store to check out our latest releases: The Federation Open Jacket Costume Pack, the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and the Kri'stak Blade.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2011, 11:04 AM
Thank you Cryptic, the Uniforms are looking great!

Sadly however, some of the uniforms are bugged for Female Trills.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=204071
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2011, 11:13 AM
I'm a little disappointed that the TNG and DS9 jackets don't have the small waist band around the base of the jacket. It looks too short and un-hemmed, which is too bad since I was really looking forward to these jackets. Also, the TNG jacket was ribbed/piped over the shoulders and I think the undershirt collar is too short, causing the shirt portion to ride up on the neck for the men.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2011, 11:16 AM
Bah, I already spent my Monthly Cryptic Point 'allowance" yesterday Guess I got to wait next week when I get more money in my Paypal
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-25-2011, 11:19 AM
Still can't get the skirt color to match jacket color like we could prior to the uniform updates.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-25-2011, 11:32 AM
I still think at least a few of these should have been free. Either way, I'm not buying until the males have a non-undershirt option, and females have a with-undershirt option.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-25-2011, 11:36 AM
Excellent more uniform options, always liked picards open jacket style and a new hot top for my fem boffs
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-25-2011, 11:39 AM
I really like the open uniforms, it adds a nice little extra to the uniforms.

As for the weapons pack I'm actually disappointed. It's a bit too costly for just the two items. Especially if it's just an aesthetic look to something we already get free in game. Maybe 80 points per weapon in the pack but 240 points for just two skins doesn't seems worth it to me. Even if they scale with rank the scaling usually isn't as good as crafted or loot dropped items.

Sadly I think I'll wait for the swords or the half bat'leth sword from DS9. And even then I'll probably wait for a sale.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith_Shadow
As for the weapons pack I'm actually disappointed. It's a bit too costly for just the two items.
Yeah, for something called a "pack" it sure isn't much. Maybe if the pair were accompanied by a mek'leth and a katana or Romulan sword, it would be worth it. Any future melee C Store weapons really ought to be added to this pack, and not made into their own.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2011, 12:04 PM
It must be cause I am a guy but the latest uniform addition doesn't really do anything for me. It is probably very nice addition but all it looks like it offers is a T-shirt under a slightly open jacket for male avatars. Nice sure but I'm not sure it really adds to the game or makes people that aren't currently fans likely to say thats the feature I've been waiting for!

So I can't help wonder if this will be the last of the federation costume options and if the C-Store might start being used to add additional elements to the game more like the weapon pack. Only with more sword like weapons that vulcan thing is very strange.