Lt. Commander
# 51
02-23-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Id rather run naked through the city, while eating a decomposing roadkill, than que for ground.
No. Seriously - tell us how you REALLY feel here. Don't hold back, it is bad for you. Bare your soul. Let it out. LET IT OOOOUUUTTTTT !!!!!!

Lt. Commander
# 52
02-23-2011, 02:04 PM
I don't know, I love ground as it is. If they made it in to FPS I would hate it and probably never play this game again.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-23-2011, 02:46 PM
I dont get why people dont like the 1 and 2 button pushing, isn't space just pushing the spacebar?
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-23-2011, 03:12 PM
Even if ground was good I wouldn't play it, it just doesn't interest me.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alendiak
Even if ground was good I wouldn't play it, it just doesn't interest me.
Why doesn't it interest you? Is there a way to make it interest you?
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-23-2011, 03:46 PM
I actually prefer ground to space for pve , arent i weird one :p

But gave up with ground pvp long ago , i could never get into a game , i think they would actually be fun too!

The ground warzones are yuck though , more of this kerrat rubbish with pve/pvp mixed. I would prefer a large planet with both sides openly fighting in a mass battle, then it would be active.

Plus they need some reward , perhaps a good weapon if you complete ate least 10 games etc , but pvp just isnt that good in STO at mo, but with little effort they could boost it big time , like Kerrat! nuke it or remove borg crap.

Tons of end game content here that they deem unimportant and would prefer to give us a mini skirt instead grrrr
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-23-2011, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
I actually prefer ground to space for pve , arent i weird one :p

But gave up with ground pvp long ago , i could never get into a game , i think they would actually be fun too!

The ground warzones are yuck though , more of this kerrat rubbish with pve/pvp mixed. I would prefer a large planet with both sides openly fighting in a mass battle, then it would be active.

Plus they need some reward , perhaps a good weapon if you complete ate least 10 games etc , but pvp just isnt that good in STO at mo, but with little effort they could boost it big time , like Kerrat! nuke it or remove borg crap.
The ground war zone, Otha, is pretty much an open area, since the Borg spawn at -6, and don't agro unless you shoot 'em.

As for combining PvP/PvE on ground maps, you must've only played assault - the three arena maps are completely devoid of NPCs.
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Just popping in here to say that I enjoy ground.

Check my victory from the other pages =]
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-25-2011, 11:07 AM
grounds not that bad, you can often find a group running arena or assault around noon time Atlantic. And it really is not hard to know who the major threats are in a match, there more often then not less then 3 feet tall.