Lt. Commander
# 21
02-25-2011, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooter1978
It's 25th Feb and still no foundry ???
Why ???
Its being tested in QA as we speak and could be live as soon as this afternoon if all goes well
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-26-2011, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddy18 View Post
Its being tested in QA as we speak and could be live as soon as this afternoon if all goes well
>>> YESTERDAY, 12:24 PM

Still down.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Well from what I can tell I checked the foundry late last night (maybe an hour before the server went down) and the foundry was still not working.

So far I haven't been able to use the foundry even once....
So while others here are able to access the foundry and tinker with ideas I've been left in the dark wondering.

It would be real nice if the dev in charge of the foundry would post an update every few days or so, instead of these once in a long while posts...

Come on Devs let us know what's going on instead of leaving us hanging..
Lt. Commander
I failed to see how the foundry can be down for so long. Considering that the new content was probably tested at time of creation then tested more on Red Shirt.

Don't get me wrong I want a bug free foundry but if its so unstable that it takes 2 weeks for QA to test it on tribble then should it have ever left Red Shirt?
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-26-2011, 02:32 PM
I agree. I really don't mind waiting. as long as I have some idea of when it will be back up. Initially, the word was "a week or so". It is going on 2 weeks without any kind of official word. Believe me. I am not unappreciative of all the work involved or the fact that they have developed such a wonderful tool for us. As a matter of fact, I'm so anxious to get it back because that's all I really do, now. A quick post to say "It's going well, but it won't be up for another two weeks" is all I need to stop checking it every fifteen minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-26-2011, 03:01 PM
I completely agree. I check it constantly and just something from them with an estimate and then an update would save me a lot of time. Come on Devs, how about a quick daily two sentence update?
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Ok. This is what was posted on Starbase UGC. It is a quote from Dstahl. I think we can stop checking this weekend.

"We ALMOST had the Foundry back on TRIBBLE around 5pm, but found a publishing bug that postponed the switch until we can get a fix. My best ETA right now is sometime early next week itíll be back on TRIBBLE."
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-26-2011, 05:26 PM
Thanks a bunch for posting. It saves me a ton of time. At least we have something to look forward to next week.