Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-26-2011, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
How will that happen, will it be through mission replay? Or hasn't it been decided yet, just out of curiosity
We have several ideas on this..

It will most likely be through episode replay where you replay the whole series and get the reward again for a limited time.

However we could even re-run the whole series week by week and add something different in the re-run of the series that wasn't there the first time... just depends on time. We have a ton of stuff to do for Season 4 release and Foundry.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
However we could even re-run the whole series week by week and add something different in the re-run of the series that wasn't there the first time... j
Jaw meet floor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
That thing has saved my arse more than a few times.

Speaking of which - we really need to have a re-run weekend so you can get that limited edition reward again. Maybe I could get the ball rolling on this after the Foundry goes live to Holodeck.
Dan do you have a ballpark eta on when The Foundry is planning on coming to Holodeck. I cant wait to start making episodes. Very interested in doing some cool ones like Wolf 359, time travel episodes too.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-26-2011, 12:51 AM
Mr Stahl, if you make the Ophidian Cane available again, could you also make the Breen BO available too?

I've made a few more alts since that series came out, and I wouldn't mind getting some for those.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-26-2011, 12:53 AM
My friend and I ran through the Devidian Series trying to get that cane before the Romulan Series started only to find out that you had to beat it before season 3 came out. We did it the day after season 3 released.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-26-2011, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage View Post
My friend and I ran through the Devidian Series trying to get that cane before the Romulan Series started only to find out that you had to beat it before season 3 came out. We did it the day after season 3 released.
You'll get another chance soon with the reruns of old series
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-26-2011, 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanNYGUARD View Post
Dan do you have a ballpark eta on when The Foundry is planning on coming to Holodeck. I cant wait to start making episodes. Very interested in doing some cool ones like Wolf 359, time travel episodes too.
We ALMOST had the Foundry back on TRIBBLE around 5pm, but found a publishing bug that postponed the switch until we can get a fix. My best ETA right now is sometime early next week it'll be back on TRIBBLE.

The team is reaeaaallly itching to get this on HOLODECK soon - so I wouldn't be suprised if there was a huge bug bash and we hit it out of the part sometime shortly after the Romulan Feature Series ends in March.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-26-2011, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We ALMOST had the Foundry back on TRIBBLE around 5pm, but found a publishing bug that postponed the switch until we can get a fix. My best ETA right now is sometime early next week it'll be back on TRIBBLE.

The team is reaeaaallly itching to get this on HOLODECK soon - so I wouldn't be suprised if there was a huge bug bash and we hit it out of the part sometime shortly after the Romulan Feature Series ends in March.
Fingers crossed, best of luck to you.

Don't bash the bugs, totally EXTERMINATE them
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-26-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We have several ideas on this..

It will most likely be through episode replay where you replay the whole series and get the reward again for a limited time.

However we could even re-run the whole series week by week and add something different in the re-run of the series that wasn't there the first time... just depends on time. We have a ton of stuff to do for Season 4 release and Foundry.
I approve of this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-26-2011, 01:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
We ALMOST had the Foundry back on TRIBBLE around 5pm, but found a publishing bug that postponed the switch until we can get a fix. My best ETA right now is sometime early next week it'll be back on TRIBBLE.

The team is reaeaaallly itching to get this on HOLODECK soon - so I wouldn't be suprised if there was a huge bug bash and we hit it out of the part sometime shortly after the Romulan Feature Series ends in March.
WOW THATS FAST! AWESOME! Cannot wait!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:16 AM.