Lt. Commander
# 1 Where did the skirts go?
02-24-2011, 06:10 AM
When I go to the tailor, the lower uniform - short option isn't even there, even though I have purchased ALL of the costumes from the cstore. I noticed this right around the last patch. I spoke with some of my fleeties, and it seems I am the only one with this problem. I also noticed today that there is no option for me to select a fleet uniform. What is going on?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Ok, I was hoping the new patch would fix it....but it didn't. I logged a gm ticket and a bug ticket and have gotten nothing except for the standard "thank you for filing" blah blah blah. I am a lifetime member, I would like this problem fixed. Where do I go from here?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-25-2011, 08:41 PM
You wait patiently for a few months and hope it gets fixed. If it doesn't, continue to wait patiently.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Any chance your toon is a dude? If so, I sure HOPE they're not gonna let you run around in a skirt.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Missing Skirts
02-26-2011, 12:21 AM
I am d*mn well glad that someone else has noticed this. Yeah, the options for the skirt have been gone for almost a month and it seems that no-one either knows it or gives a toss about it.

I was feeling that I was the only person that had that problem.

Can only hope that the correct people are looking into it. But with some other things I have read, it may not be something that Cryptic and the other developers think is something that will get any priority or any work done on it.

With people paying extra money for something and then it not being available, it should have some level of priority, other than the resounding silence that seems to surround the issue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-26-2011, 05:41 AM
On what uniform? I have altered a couple of my BO's in the past week that have skirts on the Enterprise Mirrior uniform. Are you guys sure you'e just not overlooking it? They're not listed under skirts. Under pants, if you select short on a female officer, you get skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
On what uniform? I have altered a couple of my BO's in the past week that have skirts on the Enterprise Mirrior uniform. Are you guys sure you'e just not overlooking it? They're not listed under skirts. Under pants, if you select short on a female officer, you get skirts.
This. You have to pick "Uniform - Short" on the first selection in the "lower body clothing" area; then you can select skirts from the appropriate drop-down below that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Star Trek Rock Band.
lol