Lt. Commander
Hoi Folks,

Shared Sword of Kahless is a "tier" / "Level" less weapon, purple gear (aka epic) with:
CritH / CritD / DMGx2

As LG1 (Lv 51), the weapon makes 25 phys, 41 DPS.

A XI as uncommon with DMG makes 26 phy, 43 DPS.

The craftable XI - CritH / CritD / DMG makes 26 phy, 43 DPS.

You might want to review the stats table for the Shared Sword of Kahless, as this epic weapon makes less damage then a uncommon weapon (from the FE 'Coloseum') or the craftable weapon.

Show some luv to KDF

SK
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 06:27 AM
I agree but i would also like to say that the feds should have an equivalent model Lirpa before they up the scale on the shard sword(for balance/anti wining purposes)

but i will say this we need the Mek'leth i mean come on its been a year and its already in game for NPCs just give it to me already!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2011, 08:58 AM
I am pretty sure that this is because it is not scaling up as far as it should. Could be wrong. Also do not forget it has additional buffs on it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2011, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
I am pretty sure that this is because it is not scaling up as far as it should. Could be wrong. Also do not forget it has additional buffs on it.
This is possible. Scaling of attributes on gear that allows it has been bugged before.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2011, 11:03 AM
all of the scaling weapons only scale up to the lowest Mk for your rank, for VA they stop at MK X. I think this was done intentionally so that it's not as good as your lvls best craftable or purchasable equivalent. To encourage a player to craft and/or buy the better weapon.

I think you'll find that your Batl'eth is equivalent to a purple Mk X.