Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptics Plans
02-27-2011, 07:51 AM
Hi Cryptic,

I was wondering if you can give me links or information to what you are planning on doing with STO in the furture, which parts are going to be changed, re-worked, added, removed etc. and when we can expect these changes.

I'm sorry I'm sure alot of the forum regs will think they know and offer links or opinions, I'm asking for a dev post please, so I know for sure.

Some of the questions I have but not all are as follows,

With so few ppl joining pvp queues after a year, do you have plans for the pvp system to be changed ?

With so many people complaining in the forums about the difficulty of the task force missions, are the rumours of a difficulty slider true ? If so how will this impact on having the borg parts as a reward ?

Do you have any plans at all to make other races have playable factions ?

Any plans to make areas of space conquerable or controlled by factions that can switch and change depending on real players actions ?(full open pvp areas or limited times around planets etc)

I could go on and on, but alittle link or whatever would be great, thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 08:25 AM
The Engineerng Reports published by Dan along with the montly Ask Cryptics can be very helpfull.

Engineering rerpots are found in the Engineering Reports sub forum and Ask Cryptic are posted in the News network forum.

To help you out the link below is to the latest Engineering Report.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=202403

Welcome to STO
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-27-2011, 08:27 AM
Engineering reports, thats what they are for:

http://forums.startrekonline.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-27-2011, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore_Stipe
The Engineerng Reports published by Dan along with the montly Ask Cryptics can be very helpfull.

Engineering rerpots are found in the Engineering Reports sub forum and Ask Cryptic are posted in the News network forum.

To help you out the link below is to the latest Engineering Report.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=202403

Welcome to STO
No no no, he doesn't want you to give him links, he only wants a dev to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-27-2011, 08:31 AM
also the ask cryptic sections would help answer a lot of your questions as well. if you cant find it on the website, use the search function and put "ask cryptic" on the forums here. there is usually dev post announcements about them that you can find. also there is a new ask cryptic thread that is currently taking questions. you can post them there as well