Lt. Commander
we are growing we are active and we are now trading in every item you can imagine, come meet up with us in game or pm me through the forums or through our site, We have every item imaginable and we have enough weapons to supply an entire fleet, so come contact us in game our prices are better than the Ferengi and we have uncommon and very rare items to. We can supply your entire fleet or just you or a small group and we offer bulk buying discounts.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-27-2011, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralBlack10 View Post
we are growing we are active and we are now trading in every item you can imagine, come meet up with us in game or pm me through the forums or through our site, We have every item imaginable and we have enough weapons to supply an entire fleet, so come contact us in game our prices are better than the Ferengi and we have uncommon and very rare items to. We can supply your entire fleet or just you or a small group and we offer bulk buying discounts.
And this is in this category why?

Its not worth me making another post, but FYI its not really anything to do with fleet recruitment, plus who cares if he is selling stuff, I sure dont, its called the exchange, ever heard of it?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 10:10 AM
We also do take orders for fleets, small groups or individuals seeking items if you are interested in being allies with our fleet and doing business with our fleet please contact me through the forums or through our website.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goetzjam View Post
And this is in this category why?
Why do you feel the need to troll his post i like it! its informative.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 07:17 PM
thank you we can meet in game or whenever you want to just shoot me a pm to arrange a meeting time by the way your ship name is awesome
Lt. Commander
# 6 need a rare item
03-03-2011, 05:06 PM
you need items for you, your fleet or your small group come and buy your items from us, it will save your precious particle traces, schematics and time and we are cheaper than the Ferengi. We also take orders of items and we do pawn as well so if you need quick cash or you need to supply your fleet with arms and items, come to Shadow Dragon Fleet since 2010 so contact me in game at Daniel Black M. D or send me a PM and we do respond within 24 hours.