Lt. Commander
# 7071
02-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
My review.

It was fun for a while. If it was a single player game I would give it a good 8/10. But as an MMO it would get a 3/10. If it was free to play, I would be enjoying it, but I am not paying an upkeep cost for a single player game and the multiplayer aspect sucks so much that it is hard to call it a multiplayer game. So it's a single player game you have to keep paying for.
Good review. strong and weak points in there. Ty for linking.
Lt. Commander
# 7072
02-28-2011, 12:48 AM
Morning Cappy.
Lt. Commander
# 7073
02-28-2011, 05:57 AM
i had fun last night ^_^ even though i had no idea on what the plot line was what so ever o.o;
Lt. Commander
# 7074
02-28-2011, 07:06 AM
They had become like they are...

Glady trotting over to the Tr-aught dripping from the Pork Barrel of Federation life...
its not all sparkle horse and ice cream here in the non-Paradox city
Aw Raven;
Yes, thanks for that INTEL briefing on the [secret Lair world].
Lt. Commander
# 7075
02-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Good morning. After helping panda with the new mission I went about making a new character for myself. Finally a fed science toon I am happy with. I can't wait to get her to VA1 and see the differences between Fed Sci and KDF Sci.

I also retired Lereet's carrier since both launch bays on a carrier now share the same cool down. Why have 2 bays if only 1 can be used? /facepalm Cryptic's nerf hammer hits way too hard.
Lt. Commander
# 7076
02-28-2011, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Good morning. After helping panda with the new mission I went about making a new character for myself. Finally a fed science toon I am happy with. I can't wait to get her to VA1 and see the differences between Fed Sci and KDF Sci.

I also retired Lereet's carrier since both launch bays on a carrier now share the same cool down. Why have 2 bays if only 1 can be used? /facepalm Cryptic's nerf hammer hits way too hard.
Yeah, I felt the nerfs pretty bad when I played Science early on. I was quite good...until the nerf. It was so crippling. Like being on half a warp core.
Lt. Commander
# 7077
02-28-2011, 08:25 AM
Hmm check your setup. My power levels are plentiful across the board and pound for pound I think Lereet is way more deadly than Asuka.
Lt. Commander
# 7078
02-28-2011, 08:28 AM
Is Science really that much different? I personally never bothered with a sicence toon because it seems so based on powers to do what weapons and a bit of good engineering should do. Would you mind sharing what some of the positives of rolling science are?
Lt. Commander
# 7079
02-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Is Science really that much different? I personally never bothered with a sicence toon because it seems so based on powers to do what weapons and a bit of good engineering should do. Would you mind sharing what some of the positives of rolling science are?
Science toons strengths; Ample power for high healing rate, healing skills make for deadlier fleet support NPC ships and photonic fleet. The debuffs a sci toon can throw out can make an enemy effectively ranks below you in terms of ability.

Draw back, requiring higher power levels in Aux and Eng means less power for weapons. (if you run a support setup as I do) Of the classes Science will have you changing powerlevels far more often in a fight.

Ground pros and cons are the same as space. Healing or debuffing takes skill points away from DPS type skills and without the Engineering turret kits to boost your DPS potential you may find killing ground troops more of a chore. "Dammit Jim I am a Doctor not a Marine."
Lt. Commander
# 7080
02-28-2011, 08:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
Hmm check your setup. My power levels are plentiful across the board and pound for pound I think Lereet is way more deadly than Asuka.
It wasn't the setup that was the problem; it was the fact they nerfed the powers without much warning meaning I'd gone from being able to survive a PvE dogfight in one (smaller) piece to dying atleast 3 times.

Which is why I soon changed into rolling Engineering and Tactical toons. :p