Lt. Commander
# 1 just a few things...
02-28-2011, 08:32 AM
ok, forgive if it is mentioned elsewhere, but i think my search choices are too broad...

1. rank pips along the neck: cryptic, please fix these so they look like rank pips and not tattooed flesh rank pips. (i mean they stretch and tweek when a toon looks around and the like.) make them so they look like the combadges, a real solid uniform piece. (i also think the circle pips need to be a tad larger)

2. the open jackets for ds9 and tng need to be made a bit longer (jacket part) and/or have a better defined/improved look si it makes it look like a jacket and not a two-tone shirt. (make sense? - kinda hard to express right now - lol)

3. allow us to use ANY rank type (style) with any uniform. ex: if i want to wear enterprise rank pips with ds9, i should be able to.

4. give us back the option to use ANY combadge with ANY uniform as well. if we purchase the packs, please allow us the option to use on any uniform. i am not a fan of restricting uniform elements such as 3 and 4. especially the combadges.

5. make a coliseum pvp map...
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz
ok, forgive if it is mentioned elsewhere, but i think my search choices are too broad...

1. rank pips along the neck: cryptic, please fix these so they look like rank pips and not tattooed flesh rank pips. (i mean they stretch and tweek when a toon looks around and the like.) make them so they look like the combadges, a real solid uniform piece. (i also think the circle pips need to be a tad larger)
You're talking about the open unis, right? You post is kind of all over the place and it's hard to tell.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_James_of_Cadiz

5. make a coliseum pvp map...
This.
The rest. Meh.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
You're talking about the open unis, right? You post is kind of all over the place and it's hard to tell.
those as well as the basic DS9 and TCG unis. sorry if it all over the place. i read it after and realized the same...lol

any rank pips that go on the collar (neck) are not "solid" and look more like a painted on rank rather than a solid pin. make sense?

in other words, the rank changes shape to ovals at times and then the VA rank turns into odd shapes on the neck.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 10:42 AM
I am ALL in favor of a coliseum PvP map. It could even have an optional dampening field, for melee only fights.