Lt. Commander
# 1 Squadron/saucer commands
02-13-2011, 03:20 PM
I would love to see some basic commands for carrier squadrons/saucers/drones implemented.
Something as simple as "attack my target" would be very nice.
A passive status would be useful as well.
Very much like our away team commands.

I know everyone has experienced mistakenly sending you're squadron after a target you didn't wish to attack first, however once they're off there's no changing their objective. This can be very frustrating. With the "attack my target" command this would be remedied.

On another related note being able to call your squadron without a target(within 15km) would be quite nice, i understand this is probably there to keep the carriers from being too overpowered, but doesn't the limit on the maximum number of ships do this?

BTW: awesome game. keep up the great work!!!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-16-2011, 03:37 PM
An extension of the time after red alert that the squadron remains spawned! that'd be awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-16-2011, 04:00 PM
Well when they get playable attack fighters, it would be cool if they had an ability for you to form a wing, and have maybe three other ships with you as the lead one.

They could have hot keys that gave different commands and the such.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 07:47 AM
The most mind numbing thing about this is with the Vulcan ship and the Galaxy R. Once you let that ship section go you can't find it again in a large battle.

You can't target it to heal it, you can't even tell if it's been killed.

We need a pet status window at the very least so we can target it easily and know what state it's in.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 07:54 AM
all I want is a number of how many pets you have out there.
Because if you put one wave on one guy and another wave on another, and a third was on another, when you next wave becomes deployable, you don't know if you should bring it out .
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2011, 10:44 AM
Yes, been asking for better pet commands for months now.