Lt. Commander
The proof.

Show yourself. . . Don't make me get my Ninja Vikings!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-28-2011, 09:22 PM
Wait, I was hiding?

...Wait. You have ninja vikings?! Who gave you ninja vikings?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 09:27 PM
Yes you were hiding. :p

I've always had Ninja Vikings. Just because you haven't seen them doesn't mean they weren't around.

Welcome back and good to see you.

Just how long have you been back anyhow?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-28-2011, 09:31 PM
O.o I'm apparently so awesome that I can hide without even realizing I'm hiding. I'm pretty sure this makes me Batman.

About the ninja Vikings... Wouldn't the sneakiness of ninja override the rampaging, bloodthirsty rage of the Viking? This would probably cause the world to explode, or result in some strange, unnatural, rampaging killbeast the likes of which the world has never seen. I want one now.

And I just came back today. It took me about two days to reinstall the game and download the new patches. How have you been?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2011, 09:31 PM
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-28-2011, 09:37 PM
Man... All I have are obscenely large spiders.

Oh, and this thing. I call him Boomy.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-28-2011, 09:48 PM
You never see Ninja Vikings coming. . . until they charge at you from twenty feet away with their axes held over their heads and screaming like vicious bears. It's really disconcerting. . . just ask Corban. . . I still catch him jumping at really big shadows ever now and again. . .

When they plunder you, you never know it until you you go to your cupboards and find all your hostess snack cakes gone. . . they really like them for some reason. . . and woe be the poor sap who doesn't have any of those delicious cakes when the Ninja Vikings come for them.

I've been good. How about you?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-28-2011, 10:06 PM
As terrifying as that sounds- and believe me, any threat to delicious snack cakes is terrifying- this is Corban we're talking about here. I'm pretty sure an especially large rock once reduced him to a quivering pile of fear. :p

I've been fine. Busily running around, trying to keep myself occupied with whatever random shiny crossed in front of me. I'd heard this game had gone through some changes, so I decided to drop in and check it out again. My return has nothing to do with the fact that I missed you all and secretly feared that Hazard would take over this place while I was gone... Nothing to do with this at all!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Wait... Brushy?
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-28-2011, 10:13 PM
There is no Brushy. The Brushy is only a figment of your fevered imagination.

...Alright, it's totally me. What's up Cappy?