Lt. Commander
Let me start by saying that I'm completely open to the fact that this might just be me imagining things, but it feels as if sometime within the last few days or so the game has become a lot more unresponsive/laggy.

In this case I'm specifically talking about while in combat. I'm not talking about the general rubber-banding and stuff like that.

Several times over the last few days, while engaged in pvp, I have had the feeling that something just hasn't been right with my abilities, but it has been hard to put my finger on exactly what the problem is. Just now though I had a very clear example of this, which convinced me that it might not all be just in my head. I was engaged in battle, activated RSP and clearly saw the green glow around my ship for 2-3 seconds, and then suddenly it was gone, and it wasn't that I had had my shield disabled, because the timer on the ability had reset and it was ready to activate again. I have had the same experience with other abilities too. Sometimes I've activated Rapid Fire and seen a few seconds of the faster shots coming out of my cannons, and then suddenly I seem to have stopped shooting and my ability is ready again, as if I never activated it in the first place.

I did not notice this ever happening before until earlier this week. Like I said before, it could be just my imagination (although I'm pretty sure it isn't), or it could be that this is something that has always been the case and I just didn't notice until now. Either way I would be interested to know if anyone else has experienced this sort of behavior?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-20-2010, 05:29 AM
What I'll call "combat lag" which much worse for me last night than it has been in quite a while... so yea, I've noticed it as well.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-28-2011, 10:00 PM
ditto tried reloading drivers reboot etc // gear on cursor is an issue as well.