Lt. Commander
# 721
03-02-2011, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
No need to. You deactivated the field and or left range of the field....

It sounds more like a change, not a rewording. Why replace a power pack? Advanced tech and all, a minute in the sun is better than a battery charge.
I was suggesting that they force us to use the melee weapons for the rest of the episode after the Worm Battle....

Just seems to make a bit more sense since the Dev's put all the effort into putting us into that situation, why not continue with it till the end.

If it were really me and I knew my weapon was working, I'd would have shot that little weasel that led me into the trap, just as I beamed away.

I highly doubt a phaser could be recharged by the sun in a minute or even a few.... but that's just my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 722
03-02-2011, 01:25 AM
<double post>
Lt. Commander
# 723
03-02-2011, 08:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
First, I want to thank you for the feedback, and I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the episode.

However, when leaving feedback in the future, please remember to leave details as to why you aren't happy. Simply posting "this sucks" not only doesn't tell us how to improve the game for you in the future, it's also a hurtful thing to say.

Remember, people work really hard to make this game for you to play. If you don't like something, that's fine. Please have the courtesy to tell us why from the get go in the future.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Is it OK to say "Thanks" and "Wow, Epic Win"?
Lt. Commander
# 724
03-02-2011, 09:00 AM
Colosseum is a rare breed of mission where I have a lot of criticizum, as a result of it being too good.

In my mind it seems to have gotten itself classified as a rather predictable and dull screenplay rather than a level in a video game. Which in it's own way is actually a sine of rather good writing end execution.
Closed Thread