Lt. Commander
# 1 Non daily repeatables
02-28-2011, 09:09 AM
Not sure if this is a bug, since it's been around since day 1, but I still have a ton of quests, mostly lower level like Lt. or Com. types, that when I complete them, the guy pops up and gives me the same quest again. However, it is not marked with a "daily" in the name, nor are they exploration missions that rewards badges.

It'd be nice to have the "in progress" list broken into two groups, one for quests that I have already completed at least once and another for quests I have yet to complete ever.

Also why is their no sort function? Or even an auto sort that moves all the low quests out of the way of VA ones?
Lt. Commander
# 2 Mission Sorting
02-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greymond
Not sure if this is a bug, since it's been around since day 1, but I still have a ton of quests, mostly lower level like Lt. or Com. types, that when I complete them, the guy pops up and gives me the same quest again. However, it is not marked with a "daily" in the name, nor are they exploration missions that rewards badges.

It'd be nice to have the "in progress" list broken into two groups, one for quests that I have already completed at least once and another for quests I have yet to complete ever.

Also why is their no sort function? Or even an auto sort that moves all the low quests out of the way of VA ones?

I agree that there needs to be some sort of catagorizing other than the assignment officer. On the available mission list it would be great to be able to sort out dailies, or missions with rewards, or certain level of missions, or most of all, Story missions and what number in the sequence that i am on.

Cudos on Colisium to any of the cryptic folks that might read this!

Sincerly, Trit
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2011, 09:25 PM
As the difficulty of the exploration missions goes up with level, the rewards should do so as well. Or there should be an option to turn off the level match for those missions. What is the point of me doing the Delta Volanis exploration accolade if it gives me less than the B'Tran missions? If it was easier to breeze through the inital exploration missions, I would go back and do them to get the accolade quickly.