Lt. Commander
# 1 Orion Fleets?
02-17-2011, 05:33 PM
Are there any?

I dont want to join a massive fleet where Im just going to get ignored, but I dont want to join one so small or full of alts that I might as well join a large one and get ignored.

I like to RP, but sadly I never seem to find any, except dance parties... which are fine, but honestly, those get boring after while.

As much as I love Andorians, I love the Orions almost as much, Im kinda tired of Fed-side, tired of trying to get up a group for stfs or whatever, and not getting anywhere...

I am est for timezone, I am on mostly at night and I want an Orion fleet that is active and friendly and likes to RP and do pve content such as it is... I am open to pvp, but everytime I hear about it, I hear it sucks. So I dunno...

Let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Orion Syndicate,

mostly PvE Stuff, STFs (TeamSpeak), some PvP, RP well n/a
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-23-2011, 06:09 AM
I saw someone spamming in Qo'Nos Monday or Tuesday night regarding an all-Orion RP guild. So there is one around atm.

(I didn't really look to closely, so that might have been you. If so, my apologies.)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-26-2011, 10:42 AM
I have seen a lot of members from the Orion Empire fleet running around.

Thanks,
Duncan
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-03-2011, 08:09 AM
I was in Orion Empire, their rank structure had some weird titles, and overall I found it was time to leave when their person in charge of posting message of the day couldn't be bothered with learning how to spell simple words on the message of the day for the fleet.

The words THERE and THEIR have the same amount of letters. FACT

One day there was a message stating "help lower rank members in there mission." Stayed up as message of the day for weeks.

Correct me if wrong but shouldn't it be THEIR mission?

When brought to top person in charge his response was he couldn't change it because it would
put the message over the allowed max of characters that could be typed in. WHAT? It's the same amount
of letters. Still, wouldn't budge in changing it.

The little button on the fleet tab that says LEAVE, I hit it.

OVERALL, they have alot of people, lot of resources, and they like to mess with fleets that
mess with them. IF you like conflict you should have a good time.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Love to find an active RP Orion fleet, myself.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2011, 11:00 AM
Shameless self promotion

Orion Syndicate

We're mostly a tight knit group that has been playing STO together for over 6 months, and I believe that we all came from larger pregame fleets that went boom and bust fairly quickly after the launch of STO.

I could never find a KDF fleet that I enjoyed so I made my own with my friends that either had fleet-less KDF characters or were interested in the KDF side and hadn't dabbled with it much, and I was surprised that the name wasn't taken when we made the fleet, its mostly Orion, and whenever Cryptic decides to release a re-race re-trait C-Store tokens then I'll consider using coercion to bring the Orion factor to a solid 100%.

We're on teamspeak pretty much constantly and run stf's on an almost daily basis.

We are also a bit older demographically, but I think that it a common trend in STO in general, as I'm probably one of the youngest and I'm 25.

Send a mail to viaxa@sorenzy in game if interested and I'll send you the ts info and we can run some stf's or something and then if your still interested then good deal.

All typos courtesy of the tiny android keyboard.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2011, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWS64 View Post
I was in Orion Empire,...

One day there was a message stating "help lower rank members in there mission." Stayed up as message of the day for weeks.

Correct me if wrong but shouldn't it be THEIR mission?
Maybe he just meant the mission that's "over there." -points-

I've seen Orion Empire around often, they're everywhere! And they have these two cute girls who do synchronized emotes, it's adorable! Mary Jane and Peaches, wow! I want to hang out with those two. I don't know how they do it.... They were both dancing in sync then both turned to salute me at the same time when I walked up to them. Awesome effect.

.... what was the question?