Lt. Commander
# 31
03-02-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manlai View Post
I think Whil Whweaton has embraced his inner "heel" knowing his unfortunate past in Trek. It gets to be a bit much IMO but it is true that he's actually a pretty nice guy.

Although thanks to big bang theory, I hate him now! Wheeeeeeaaaatttooooonnnn!!!!
LOL i Think Ever1 who watches the big bang hates him because of what he did to sheldon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUWXjs2jPQI
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WishStone
That was very much so the case. If you have a twitter account - I highly recommend following both Mister Spiner and Mister Burton; as well as @wilwheaton ; Mister Wil Wheaton's twitter account.

On their own they are funny and informative. And sometimes, like this morning, they get together; going back and forth and produce absolute comedy gold. Especially if all three get involved. It happens about once a month and when it does I often break down with giggle fits.
Yep, I have a Twitter account, @Wildthyme467989, feel free to follow if you want to.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish-Fury View Post
its @wilw as @wilwheaton was a blank profile.
^- Truth! *goes edit her post*
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
UGH, absolutely not!
I understand Eulif_Davis... who could forgive Wil after what he did to poor Sheldon :<
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-03-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrazol View Post
I understand Eulif_Davis... who could forgive Wil after what he did to poor Sheldon :<
WHHHEEAAATTOOONNNN!!!!!!!

Wil Wheaton and Levar Burton (only briefly) have been on Big Bang, now we just got to get the rest on there evnetually
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Wow, Spiner is hilarious.

He needs more work.
Lt. Commander
# 37
03-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
I kind of wish they had a Mirror Universe Wil Wheaton that handled the loss of his father at a young age differently but wasn't a mustachioed bad guy per-se.

What if Mirror Wesley was a drunk and disenfrachised with the Terran Empire's ruthlessness and instead of following orders, he actually subverts the Terran Empire? In the mirror universe, he's a contrarian with issues but we actually sympathize with him more.

Tie it into helping "cure" the prime Wesley and you could have some interesting character development as well as allow Wheaton to do more than just... well... be Wesley.
Darren_Kitlor,

I thinks you should investigate this more with a Foundry episode. I now there will be no actual WW participation. but if it is done well enough maybe Cryptic and CBS can work something out so the storyline can be made canon and then (heres hoping) Mr. Wheaton can come in and do some voice work.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
UGH, absolutely not!
Uh why? Wil Wheaton is awsome in real life, it's his character on TNG that's annoying.

I talked to Wheaton a few years ago at the Vegas Star Trek Convention for about an hour and he's funny as hell and a really nice person.

You obviously only know people for their characters and not who they are in reality...
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna Troi
We've managed to correct a time rift, and yet I can still sense Wesley's presence on the ship. His conception was apparently unavoidable...

http://twitter.com/#!/DeannaTroi/sta...60067709812737