Lt. Commander
# 31
03-04-2011, 05:33 AM
to be honest you really dont need money in this game just farm emblums do the borg missions that stuff is like the best gear in the game. i dont see what the problem with the exchange is- if you dont like the price of items dont buy them simple as that.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-04-2011, 05:42 AM
Farming data as has been suggested would be a lot easier if it was just more FUN. Right now, it's not involving in any way. You do that scan minigame that wouldn't entertain a preschooler, and then move on and do it again.

I've said over and over (and apparently been ignored), crafting and exploring needs to be as engaging and as complex as combat.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-04-2011, 05:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
Farming data as has been suggested would be a lot easier if it was just more FUN. Right now, it's not involving in any way. You do that scan minigame that wouldn't entertain a preschooler, and then move on and do it again.

I've said over and over (and apparently been ignored), crafting and exploring needs to be as engaging and as complex as combat.
or just relax with a drink and listen to alot of music, and slowly pass the time that way when you are farming....