Lt. Commander
I think I've found an issue with Foundry I'd like to run by you. Once you add a Costume to a NPC group individual, there is no way to go back to the default costume? Or is There? Or is this not as big a issue as I might think it is.

Well I didn't think It was much to complain about, but when I decided that I would change a map transition from the Whole map to a reach marker to test. I found I couldn't change it back to the Whole Map option. I don't dare delete the map transfer box because I have had issues with story maps collapsing on themselves. If this has been fixed, it is not a big issue as I can just delete an NPC group or Map Transition. Some might complain that it's annoying though, as they might have spend a lot of time designing the NPC group or Typing the Map Transition options.

I may be missing Something and please correct me If this is not an issue, a bug or a design flaw.

"hopefully I'm not the silly one and have missed an options."
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
I think I've found an issue with Foundry I'd like to run by you. Once you add a Costume to a NPC group individual, there is no way to go back to the default costume? Or is There? Or is this not as big a issue as I might think it is.
I think you're right in that there's no easy, one-click way to revert to default. You can, however, always manually select the costume that would be the default.

Quote:
Well I didn't think It was much to complain about, but when I decided that I would change a map transition from the Whole map to a reach marker to test. I found I couldn't change it back to the Whole Map option. I don't dare delete the map transfer box because I have had issues with story maps collapsing on themselves. If this has been fixed, it is not a big issue as I can just delete an NPC group or Map Transition. Some might complain that it's annoying though, as they might have spend a lot of time designing the NPC group or Typing the Map Transition options.
Your first map transition cannot be Whole Map, so it's possible you couldn't select it for that reason. If this isn't the case, and it's a subsequent map transfer for which you cannot select Whole Map, I'd need to know which map it is you're leaving from.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
I think you're right in that there's no easy, one-click way to revert to default. You can, however, always manually select the costume that would be the default.

Your first map transition cannot be Whole Map, so it's possible you couldn't select it for that reason. If this isn't the case, and it's a subsequent map transfer for which you cannot select Whole Map, I'd need to know which map it is you're leaving from.

Thanks!
A reach marker at Old ESD.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2011, 06:47 AM

Sorry wrote something that didn't make sense.