Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
because that disables only your own visuals, not the ones of the other 100 players in sectorspace that look nothing like a Federation Ship of the Line. (but then, they never did with all the pink and green paint either...?).

at this point i would say we need a new Shield that looks like Federation, only 10 times more awesome then the 4 default junk textures.

I find those Sets are kinda cool, but only if they are super rare and hard to get... if everybody get's 'em just like that, it looses it's appeal very fast.
But then how do you make it rare but give everybody the chance to get it without ending up with a faction where everybody has the stuff anyway?

Disabling visuals for other players is nothing i would like,
i put work into my ship so it looks as I want it and nobody else should be allowed to change that look for me, not on my and not on their screen. If somebody wants to fly arround in a ship that looks ugly from my point of view, then so be it.
I wouldn't be changing your look. I would just be making it where I don't have to look at your 25th century pimp mobile 8D
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-05-2011, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayvenwing View Post
I wouldn't be changing your look. I would just be making it where I don't have to look at your 25th century pimp mobile 8D
If it means we don't have to look at your 23rd century jalopy, sure.
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2011, 12:27 PM
I don't get where people have this need to decide how everyone else should look in the game.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-05-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexsam View Post
If it means we don't have to look at your 23rd century jalopy, sure.
Sounds fair to me 8D
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-05-2011, 02:13 PM
you guys make baby jezus cry