Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stegi
Sure, and by the end of the day i pay to write bug reports instead of playing the game. No sorry i think i waste my last days before the subscription runs out doing something else. I doubt that at the current state of the game and specially the pvp part of the game that i will renew my subscription. Its more likely that the timing is so right that I just jump from here to the old republic. Sure there is bugs in games ect... but compared cryptic with blizzard for example since lots of people like to compare the game with wow is to compare amateuers with professionals. Every update cryptic makes screws something else up and then it doesn't get fixed for while. So yeah sorry, no bug reports anymore, i know how to spend my time better then that.
I hope you still have a year left on your subscription, cause the way it looks TOR won't be released until then.

As far as Blizzard is concerned (I've rarely seen STO compared to WOW, if at all, by the way) there are still bugs in WOW that existed at launch.