Lt. Commander
# 1 Publish mission destroyed it
03-06-2011, 06:30 AM
i spent absoluty ages, and i mean ages and ages and ages, creating a mission using the badlands map interior, now some of you might think hmm whats so hard about that, easy its on 2 levels that overlap. so anyhows i mad it, worked perfect via they dont spawn till you do something, invisble walls to stop you going to far etc ran it lots of times to make sure.

published it an you did your pathing thingy do da, i re ran it on test server an bam, i got rolling load of go in zone goto next map, next map next map constantly. so i drop it an try again, i go through 1st 2 maps perfect, get to badlands map, the mobs spawn despawn, spawn half on one level half on the other. shoot through walls floors ceilings, story board chat working out of sync, wanting me todo things 3 places infront of the storyboard.

so now i just deleted the badlands map but what happened that made it do that
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2011, 07:47 AM
Okay, I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but since you mentioned you were having problems playing a map, with immediate pop-ups to go to the next map - am I right so far?

I had the same problem with my map that involved going from Map A to Map B, then back to Map A. The problem was the map transitions. What I ended up having to do is duplicate Map A. So what I ended up with was going from Map A to Map B then to Map C (the duplicated Map A). This fixed everything for me.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2011, 11:39 AM
dont matter now, destroyed the map cos there was no way i was going to redo that, i spent days just adjusting npc hights so they were on specific floors etc