Lt. Commander
# 21
03-06-2011, 04:34 PM
Yesterday, Stahl said (in game) that it was 95% finished on Friday and they were just waiting on an engine patch.
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-06-2011, 05:13 PM
deleted by poster.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-06-2011, 08:10 PM
Mindmage, i think its unfair you lump all lifers together.....i bought my lifetime sub not just for the mirror universe uniform..its for the fact i don't need to resub or worry about subscription after 2 years. So if you lump all of us lifer together and call us whiners, Then what if i lump all you subbers together and call you whiners? This is because there were subbers who whined about the extra stuff lifers get and they really want it. Cryptic eventually put it in c-store and most of us didn't even ask for reimbursement. We know that Cyptic is a company..they needed to make money so they can keep the game server running. Part and parcel of a business. So please keep in mind that these 'whiners' are usually individuals not EVERYONE. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 24 T6 ships crafted
03-06-2011, 09:23 PM
This makes total logic as they were to be prototypes. At least the hulls should be a crafted item.
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-06-2011, 09:24 PM
I defended lifers already, he's just jealous.
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-07-2011, 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdea View Post
Mindmage, i think its unfair you lump all lifers together.....i bought my lifetime sub not just for the mirror universe uniform..its for the fact i don't need to resub or worry about subscription after 2 years. So if you lump all of us lifer together and call us whiners, Then what if i lump all you subbers together and call you whiners? This is because there were subbers who whined about the extra stuff lifers get and they really want it. Cryptic eventually put it in c-store and most of us didn't even ask for reimbursement. We know that Cyptic is a company..they needed to make money so they can keep the game server running. Part and parcel of a business. So please keep in mind that these 'whiners' are usually individuals not EVERYONE. Thanks.
Alright, I amend my statement. I wasn't aware I was lumping all "Lifers" together in my gripe.

Why do some of the "Lifers" feel they should be reimbursed for anything they paid for that becomes available to the rest of us in game through mark or emblem grinding and hopefully crafting the Flyer.
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-07-2011, 06:11 AM
Hey, go hijack someone else's thread, or make a new one about whoever whines and you don't like it.
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-07-2011, 06:21 AM
Nothing to see here...move along
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
No, it shouldn't be compensated for.

It specifically states :

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Store
Note: Purchasing this shuttle unlocks it for all Federation characters on an account. The Delta Flyer also is obtainable in-game per character via Memory Alpha Research. Players purchasing or unlocking the Delta Flyer also get a non-combat Delta Flyer pet that can be launched from your starship. The non-combat pet cannot be launched from any small craft.
It was in the product description.

If it had said C-Store exclusive and then they hid in a whole group of questions about the C-Store, in one little article off in a subsection on only the main website that it "might" be available sometime in the future, I'd agree with you.

But, they specifically said it would be available in game via crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-08-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindmage View Post
Do the "Lifers" do nothing but complain?

How exactly do I delete this post? There's no delete post under edit.
I don't see lifers complaining in this thread.

If you can't delete the post, just clear it and put a comment 10 characters long that states you have deleted your comment. The post is still there but what you had written is gone.