Lt. Commander
# 11
03-06-2011, 10:59 PM
What if they make a episode (or weekly series) that you play a ship, captain and crew that are mirror universe to you and you have to help the terran empire.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-09-2011, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalegzilla
I would love to see a group of missions in the mirror univrse. Something like a base set up at a stable gateway (think DS9) that is used to explore and make allies with the Klingons and Romulans of that Universe to help overthrow the Terran Empire. Lots of Dipolmacy, some combat until the final arc where you fight to help the rebellians.

Sera Maren
Have fun, Come in Peace, Shoot to KIll
Well.. Once the Foundry hits Holodeck, you can create these missions yourself!
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Destroy the Terran Empire?!?!?! How DARE you!!!

I want to play as a Terran Imperial Starship that's invading the Federation.

Now that would rock.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-18-2011, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutsiderSubtype View Post
An interesting concept for an episode might be that one episode of Enterprise . You do a mission entirely from the POV of your Mirror Universe counterpart and have to be sneaky and evil to complete the mission. The real you doesn't appear at all.

Also, I was very disappointed that I didn't get to fight a Mirror Universe version of my ship in the mirror universe missions that are already in the game. Maybe this could be done with branching dialogue trees or something. Someone asks you what class and name your ship is and it spawns a "I.S.S. Yourname" of the same class.
This is very good that I like and would support if needed.
Even though i have yet to see a Mirror Universe episode
Lt. Commander
# 15 Agreed...
03-18-2011, 05:49 PM
I agree that the mirror universe is an as-yet untapped area of the Star Trek Universe to explore. I found the previous episodes very entertaining and hope the developers will continue to mine this particular vein...