Lt. Commander
Hi all,

Just returned to the game 3 weeks ago after a hiatus (started at headstart and got out at Season 2).

I've exhausted all the solo/PvE content and am now looking for a fleet to help me out with group based activities in the game: namely, I would like to gain experience participating in STFs (I have not done one) and some PvP. I have 1 VA with a second one RA I pair with my wife.

I'm on Pacific Time so I would like to join a fleet in the same timeframe, although I've been in CST/EST guilds before (late nighters). I most often play after 8pm though I try to get on as soon as I can. I do have kids (and the aforementioned wife) so my time in-game is not as extensive. But I do tend play ~2 hours a day everyday and more on weekends.

So if there's a non-hardcore fleet out there in the PST slot for the most part, I would be interested in applying and joining up.

Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 04:51 PM
The ADF may be for you We are a over 18 International Fleet so we have people on all the time heaviest population time are 12pm noon to 2am early morning central time zone.

We try to be laded back and most of our players are helpful.

We use team speek as a staple tool But some of our players talk like sailors.

So if you are interested check out our web site or come on team speek Here is the info.

Start Teamspeak and click on "Connect" in the "Connection" Menu.
enter the following information in the fields:
Server Address: startrekfleet.com
Port: 9987
Nickname: [Your "In Game Name".]
Password: [None at the moment.]
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Sounds like you are looking for us.

We are a newly formed fleet (a couple of weeks) but have already ran 3 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2011, 01:13 PM
Thanks for the responses I'll look up the information when I get back home from work

I have also looked at Fleet threads here but many of them seem to not specify the typical work hours the Fleet operates in.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Feel free to check out the 44th. We have players west coast to east coast. Some east coaster are night owls. My own play time is usually between 9:30 pm and 1am PST. Send me a /tell or check out our website. We are age 18+, and use ventrilo.

startrek.44thfleet.com
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphoner
Thanks for the responses I'll look up the information when I get back home from work

I have also looked at Fleet threads here but many of them seem to not specify the typical work hours the Fleet operates in.....
Sorry about that, we have members all over, but most are in Central Time Zone, however this does not impact your time too much, as most of our players start "later" in the day for gaming, i'm sure if you gave us a shot you will be pleasantly surprised.
Lt. Commander
# 7 Hello from Seattle area
03-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Our Unrepentant fleet has quite a few West Coasters and latenighters and Early Europeans!

We have fun, make each other laugh, and rock the STF's like noone's buisiness.

Have a look to see if we are your sort of casual irreverant fleet.

See Set Phasers to Sexytime, in this thread, and click the link below.

If you're not having fun then you're doing it wrong!
Lt. Commander
Hi Gryphone,

Welcome back!

Why not consider a fleet with international membership? It is probably not true to say 3rd Fleet are on 24/7/365 .... But we've gotta be close to that!

We're also a large fleet with a full calendar to keep our membership happy. The large membership means there is often lots of ad hoc teaming even if there isn't a scheduled event on. We also have a PVP group although I should warn that we are not hardcore PVP.

We also get that RL ... happens ... (Nothing throws a spanner in the schedule like kids LOL) so you'll get no pressure if you are not around regularly.

Both you and your wife would be welcome (as a RL female I would love to see more of us in game ).

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com
Or our vid at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
If you are still deciding on a fleet, The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs would be happy to have you with us.

We are a small but growing, laid back group of players based in the PST time zone who all love Star Trek and playing STO. We are primarily a PvE casual fleet that enjoys teaming up and working together whether it be a mission, a daily or an STF and have lots of fun doing it. We take pride in assisting newcomers to both STO and the Fleet learn the game and level in order to participate in and be successful at STFs which we organize on a weekly basis. We are constantly working on becoming better STO players, are always improving ourselves on our teamwork and cooperation but most importantly always making sure we are having a good time.

For more information about us, please see the FAQs on our website (you can click the link in my signature below). You can also visit our forums at http://www.warpigsmmo.com/. Any other questions please feel free to message me.