Lt. Commander
# 11
03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorOddball
needed to save me at commander lvl.If they want to enter a red ball zone then they need to go off and find tgts by themselves.Also we dont need your help its already easy enough.
This is incredibly difficult to read and comprehend. Some basic grammar is your friend. That aside, I assume you are not amused by higher level players entering lower level DSEs, and want a stop put to it.

For starters, a higher level player cannot force a DSE entry. They have to find one that's already been "popped" to enter - the flying ships will ignore them.

Second, higher level players have a legitimate need to enter those lower level DSEs - accolades. They are seriously the easiest way to farm mobs needed for accolades, and one of the few guaranteed ways to quickly and efficiently finish them.

Third, you have a CHANGE INSTANCE button on your map. If a higher level player is bothering you just by virtue of being there, USE THAT BUTTON! The instance does not "belong to you", and chances are it's not the only one, so no one said you have to stay, nor do you have the right to demand they move.

Finally, the bug with DSEs leveling up to the highest level player seems to have been gone for quite some time, so I really don't get why you're complaining about someone helping you finish the DSE faster. It's free XP for you, so what does it matter? Are you honestly that worried about the junk loot those ships drop?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
really if u were wondering what the hell was going on u would solve the problem.How bout that.
Since I don't work for Cryptic... I can't solve your problem...

But I can make a suggestion...,

When a LvL-51 comes into a DSE you are in...,

Go off to another group of Enemies to kill within the instance or leave and enter another DSE.

I do both.
Lt. Commander
# 13 Great Avatar Mr Davis
03-07-2011, 10:10 PM
My basic issue is dumb MFRS lvl 51S that screw up the game,thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
There is a whole accolade community trying to get all the DSE accolades before they completely demolish the DSE's. I can't state names but I know them well.
I can state names but won't. And have even disassociated myself from that group that seems hellbent on "farming" accolades. And for the record...I have 3 Va1s and 1 Bg1. Not all of us high lvl guys are like that.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-07-2011, 11:54 PM
Quote:
My basic issue is dumb MFRS lvl 51S that screw up the game,thanks.
Most 51's in thoses lower DSE areas are just hrere to get accoldes/ ANother may not be the best idea to call other morons and such as it will just get you in trouble
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
Third, you have a CHANGE INSTANCE button on your map. If a higher level player is bothering you just by virtue of being there, USE THAT BUTTON! The instance does not "belong to you", and chances are it's not the only one, so no one said you have to stay, nor do you have the right to demand they move.
Little hard to change instance when you come in and are one-shotted by lvl 51 enemy ships now isnt it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eulif_Davis
Finally, the bug with DSEs leveling up to the highest level player seems to have been gone for quite some time, so I really don't get why you're complaining about someone helping you finish the DSE faster. It's free XP for you, so what does it matter? Are you honestly that worried about the junk loot those ships drop?
its not gone
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-08-2011, 12:17 AM
This thread is being closed due to a high volume of content the violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GMMeeko
Closed Thread