Lt. Commander
# 1 Alternate Reality Combadge
03-08-2011, 02:17 AM
Any word on the Alternate reality combadge for "Paralles" and "Future Imperfect"? With the 25th century uniforms added, the combage that was originally given as a veretan reward could be added to that pack, and the Alternate badge from the two named episodes could be the veteran combadge reward.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-08-2011, 05:45 AM
I can't remember exactly what those 2 badges looked like , but i will gladly take any more uniform variations and items for customization
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
Any word on the Alternate reality combadge for "Paralles" and "Future Imperfect"? With the 25th century uniforms added, the combage that was originally given as a veretan reward could be added to that pack, and the Alternate badge from the two named episodes could be the veteran combadge reward.
Absolutely not.
You wan't it, then subscribe for 100 days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IllGottenBooty
I can't remember exactly what those 2 badges looked like , but i will gladly take any more uniform variations and items for customization
http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item...4/936/IREZ.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2011, 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Absolutely not.
You wan't it, then subscribe for 100 days.
I already have it. I have been subscribed fro just over 280 days at the time of this post. I really want the badge with the four horizontal bars. On each of my characters I have the All good Things Uniform with the respective badge, the TNG movie uniform with the TNG Movie Badge, and the DS9/Voyager Jumpsuit with the TNG series badge. I want to make a TNG series uniform with the Alternate reality badge. I could also shuffle around the various badges, but my basic theme is that each uniform represents a different Fleet uniform. (Alpha, Delta, Epsilon, and Omega Fleets/Squadrons) The captain would wear the uniform with the corisponding fleet depending on which front or time of year.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Actually, to represent that badge wouldn't be so easy. The badge was different for each rank, so you would need to have about 7 different badges, from Ensign to VA to be accurate. And you'd need to be accurate in this community.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-11-2011, 12:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanjay29 View Post
Actually, to represent that badge wouldn't be so easy. The badge was different for each rank, so you would need to have about 7 different badges, from Ensign to VA to be accurate. And you'd need to be accurate in this community.
Not really. Make each bar customizable for color, and all you need is one design.