Lt. Commander
# 1 What ships? For what species
03-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Well the KDF have their variety of rear admiral ships for the other species and the vulcans just got the Dkyr. Sooo what other species would you like to see have a ship?

I'd personally like to see a Ferengi ship thrown into the game at some time. I mean if your a Ferengi and wan't to do more buying and selling, then you wan't to do anything else wouldn't federation ships give customers a bad first impression?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2011, 08:41 PM
The Pakled ships

Special ability

We are strong - Fires Cannon Scatter Volley II /Beam: Fire at will III and Torpedo high-yield III and Attack Plan Alpha for 1 Second

Warning this skill comes with a 99% chance your ship will explode.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Sutherland
The Pakled ships

Special ability

We are strong - Fires Cannon Scatter Volley II /Beam: Fire at will III and Torpedo high-yield III and Attack Plan Alpha for 1 Second

Warning this skill comes with a 99% chance your ship will explode.
BAHAHAHA this^^^

But um...the Andorian ship is in development (or so we're told). The Tellarite cruiser is cool looking but who really likes Tellarites? The Ferengi ships probably won't be available until they make a Ferengi "faction." I don't really recall any other cool looking species ships.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
None on the Fed side. Race ships should be a privateer take on things not as part of Starfleet IMO. KDF would have incorporated captured or allied vessels as part of the fleet. Starfleet pools resources to build UFP vessels that we are accustom to.

I do like Ferangi vessels added though just not as a Starfleet vessel. I would like to see every ship seen from TOS to TNG to DS9 to VOY to include all 10 movies, well maybe 11 if they get the rights.

Hopefully as they add new playable factions they can add these ships. I would possibly consider captured vessels by any factions. I may be in the minority on this subject but it is the way I feel about it. I love the Vulcan ship but it seams odd to me.

I do hope more ships get added as we go just not race specific ships as part of Starfleet
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2011, 11:03 PM
I think it was mentioned somewhere that the D'Kora was eventually going to be added as a flyable ship... Anybody who knows what I'm talking about, feel free to give a link.

Also, Tellarite Cruiser please!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-08-2011, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tragamite View Post
None on the Fed side. Race ships should be a privateer take on things not as part of Starfleet IMO. KDF would have incorporated captured or allied vessels as part of the fleet. Starfleet pools resources to build UFP vessels that we are accustom to.

I do like Ferangi vessels added though just not as a Starfleet vessel. I would like to see every ship seen from TOS to TNG to DS9 to VOY to include all 10 movies, well maybe 11 if they get the rights.

Hopefully as they add new playable factions they can add these ships. I would possibly consider captured vessels by any factions. I may be in the minority on this subject but it is the way I feel about it. I love the Vulcan ship but it seams odd to me.

I do hope more ships get added as we go
This is what id want as well, it would be a real feeling breaker to have starfleet admirals using a pakled ship or a ferengi ship. I know its a game but id rather they introduced another faction even if it was privateers or something that could do all the starfleet missions than add these for starfleet. Would just kill off any trek feel thats left.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoblin256 View Post
I think it was mentioned somewhere that the D'Kora was eventually going to be added as a flyable ship... Anybody who knows what I'm talking about, feel free to give a link.

Also, Tellarite Cruiser please!
I don't remember them saying they're going to make it playable, but it is in game already.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/D%27Kora_class

The current in-game version doesn't have the "EM pulse" emitter in it's aft section but it couldn't be too hard to add it as a special ability. I mean, I don't want to fly it, but for those who do, it's pretty cool looking.